Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Baddest Dude In The Sky

For a while there,
I was lost.

Words wouldn't work.
I had to lose myself to find myself again.

Still here.

Now reality sets in,
you're gone...

An unbreakable force
without a trace,
still always in our hearts
for a time, forever long.

Traced now,
are four perfectly painted faces
half resembling you,
with all you created
and brought out in each smiling one.

Your soul was larger than life,
and the great times we had were countless.

We were all brothers united at different,
and the difference was you,
set apart from the rest.

Always looking up to you,
I saw a life lived the way it should be.

So now I'm going to try and make you proud,
by bringing out the best in everyone
the way you did for me.

From now on,
we’ll be together in words.

Subliminally,
I know we'll all hear your laughs,
unheard.

And until that day
our souls again unite,
you'll always be...

The baddest dude in the sky.